6 weeks remaining until LCV2012
23 Jul 2012
Key Features of LCV2012
- The UK’s largest dedicated Low Carbon Vehicle Technology Exhibition
- Low Carbon Vehicle Ride&Drive featuring both demonstrator vehicles and commercially available Low and Ultra Low Carbon Vehicles
- Extensive seminar programme, featuring leading figures from the Low Carbon Vehicle community presenting on key themes in technology and supply chain development, e-mobility and field trials with fleet operators
- International Business Exchange, run by UKTI, facilitating meetings with international visitors
Technology Strategy Board Stand at LCV2012
The Technology Strategy Board will have a significant presence at this year’s LCV event, taking the largest stand in the Exhibition Hall (C78).
This year the TSB will be showcasing two of the recent Integrated Delivery Programme (IDP) competitions;
- IDP4 (CRD&D Supply Chain Development)
- IDP5 (Strategic University Research Competition run with EPSRC).
Exhibitors on the TSB stand include the three REEVolution vehicles developed as an IDP4 project by Jaguar Landrover, Nissan and Lotus, in partnership with Axeon, Xtrac and EVO Electric, who will also exhibit.
Both the IDP4 and the IDP5 projects will each feature in dedicated technical sessions within the LCV2012 Technical Seminar programme.
The TSB stand will also feature an on stand forum, which will run joinly with the Transport KTN. The on stand forum will provide briefings for delegates on key TSB initiatives including the Smart Grants for R&D, SBRI, the Knowledge Transfer Networks, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships and the Catapults.