Entries to Insider’s Made in the Midlands event close March 28
13 Mar 2014
Entries to Insider’s Made in the Midlands event close March 28.
“MiM” has become the biggest celebration of Midlands manufacturing, now in its 4th year. The event itself will be held on Wednesday May 21.
This year the winners will go forward to the Made in the UK event in Liverpool in July, which itself is a major part of the International Festival of Business, the biggest event of its type in Britain in 60 years.
Enter by going to www.insidermedia.com/made-in-the-midlands The categories are:
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Advanced Manufacturing / Technology Award
- Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year
- Exporter of the Year Award
- Apprenticeship & Training Award
- Manufacturing Company of the Year
This year there is a really strong panel of judges, they are:
- Noel Travers, vice president of project management, Bombardier Transportation
- Dr Richard Hutchins, director of Jaguar Land Rover Programmes, WMG
- Mark Trowbridge, lean manufacturing manager, Jaguar Land Rover
- Eugene Culhane, sales director, Courtaulds Brands
- Leigh Carnes. operations director, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Richard Halstead, region director, Midlands, EEF
- David Lewis, head of manufacturing, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery
That deadline for entries is March 28. For further details, please visit www.insidermedia.com/made-in-the-midlands