30 June/1 July
A race truck is faster than a Porsche 911 to 100mph!
Truck racing is pure excitement, an action packed motor sport that sees ‘tuned’ HGVs hurtling round a race track at speeds up to 100mph! Racing is extremely close, with drivers using their expertise in acceleration and braking to chase and overtake each other on a narrow race track.
- Maximum race speed is restricted to 100mph for safety reasons
- A minimum weight of 5,500kg applies
- Races start from a rolling start and last from 8-12 laps
- Race trucks look like and use the major components that are used in their road-going counterparts
- Average number of spectators at each racing weekend is over 20,000
For more information please click here
Why not treat yourself or your clients to race day hospitality at this legendary British circuit? - click here