Free Conference - Business Opportunities in the European Marketplace
06 Sep 2012
Supported by Birmingham Chamber of Commerce Group, the European Comission and UKTI, this full-day conference on European Trade Opportunities will provide companies with advice and information to develop their European ventures.
The free of charge event will be held on Wednesday 19th September 2012 at the International Convention Centre, Birmingham between 08.15 – 17:00
The event will bring together approximately 125 SMEs looking to Europe as a destination for overseas trade and export, and UKTI Trade and Investment Officers from 16 overseas British Embassy Commercial sections able to discuss the Europe-UK trading relationships, opportunities, risks and the current economic climate.
This prestigious event is important as Europe is the world’s most important trading area with 500 million people generating a total GDP of close to about £10 trillion in 2010. The EU is vital to the UK’s growth and prosperity, with European markets accounting for half of the UK’s overall exports of goods and services. As a result, around 3.5 million jobs in the UK are linked to the export of goods and services to the EU.
Why should you attend?
- Networking opportunities with approximately 125 businesses;
- Book 1-2-1 individual fifteen minute appointments with UK Trade & Investment Trade Officers from twelve European British Embassy Commercial sections;
- Book 1-2-1 individual fifteen minute appointments with UK Trade & Investment International Trade Advisors from across the regions;
- Attend workshops that deal with Europe, risk, opportunity, innovation and competitiveness;
- Meet complementary organisations involved in international trade support.
To book your place at the event, roundtable discussion and 1-2-1 appointments please visit www.euconference.ukti.gov.uk
Or for more information please email email@example.com