HMRC Free Business Innovation Workshops
25 Feb 2014
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and The Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) are currently organising a national series of Innovation workshops/business breakfast events.
The workshops, will focus on the range of tax incentives, grants and other support provided by the Government, and are free of charge to attend.
The events will also include a small exhibition area, where attendees can visit stands and talk to the experts.
Places can be booked at http://www.business-events.org.uk/
- Tues 11 Mar - Cambridge - Cambridge Hauser Forum - The Seminar Centre
- Tues 18 Mar - Leicester - Leicester University - Stamford Court
- Thurs 3 Apr - Reading - Reading University - Palmer Building, Whiteknights
- Wed 9 Apr - Plymouth - Plymouth - Tamar Science Park
- Wed 30 Apr - Oxford - Oxford - Satellite Applications Catapult Ltd, Harwell
- Wed 14 May - Sheffield - Sheffield Business School, Stoddart Building, Sheffield Hallam University
- Wed 4 Jun - Portsmouth - Portsmouth - Langstone Technology Park
- TBC June - Scotland - Details to be confirmed