HiPerNano 2012 - the NanoEngineering event
25 Jan 2012
HiPerNano 2012 is all about bringing together the technology innovators with end-users who can exploit new materials, coatings and devices to solve engineering challenges
24th April 2012, IET, London
Organised by the NanoKTN, HiPerNano 2012 is aimed at the performance engineering industries including aerospace, automotive, offshore, energy, defence and construction and is a unique opportunity to meet and hear from experts in a range of technology areas:
- Barrier & Protective Coatings – new materials and nanocoating technologies.
- Graphene & New Materials – update on graphene and new materials manufacture and applications.
- Tribology – improving fuel efficiency and durabilty with nano-enhanced coatings and approaches.
- Nanocomposites – developing advanced materials using nanofillers such as CNTs in metals and polymers.
- Sensors & Monitoring – next generation sensing devices and materials for health.
- Aerodynamic Flow – morphing, surface effects and coatings for improved efficiency.
Members of the Motorsport Industry Association are entitled to a 15% discount off the standard price.
More information available at: https://connect.innovateuk.org/web/hipernano-2012
To view the event flyer please click here
To download the registration form, please click here (please make sure you register as a member of a media partner - MIA)