Any company deriving an income from motorsport activities, having been trading for at least one year, however are based outside of the UK. International Members do not have voting rights.
Criteria for International Membership:
A member must be:
- Substantially engaged in the supply and/or promotion of Motorsport products, services or activities.
- Prepared to sign the Code of Practice.
- Operating in a bona fide and ethical manner.
- Involved in the Motorsport Industry for at least one year, prior to application.
- Listing on the online directory
- Access to members' area of the website
- MIA Awards
- Use of the MIA logo
- Fortnightly Newsletter - Pit Board
- Regular E-shots (MSOs)
- Social Networking Sites
- Members Rates for Annual Events/ Networking Dinners
- Member 2 Member Events
- Exhibitions/ Shows & Conferences
- Access to Autosport Lounge
- Training/ Workshops
- Member 2 Member Offers/ Discounts
The forms below detail our prices for the 2013/2014 membership year, which starts on 1st May 2013.
If you wish to join before the 30th April 2013 and SAVE on your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Application Form ($)
Application Form (€)
Code of Practice