Link up with talented engineers through Masters projects
20 Sep 2013
MIA member Cranfield University will be looking for challenging thesis projects for the incoming cohort of students who register on 4 October for the University's MSc Advanced Motorsport Engineering.
Cranfield MSc Advanced Motorsport Engineering thesis projects benefit supporting companies:
- Access to a postgraduate level engineering student between May and September (although many students start research before May)
- Completion of a short-term research project for the company focused on a technical or management issue
- Supervision of project work by Cranfield's academics; mentoring of student by company
- Connect with one of the UK's top five research intensive universities for engineering
- Copy of thesis, poster and all associated data produced by the MSc student
- Invitation to exhibition and networking event in September
- Opportunity to evaluate student through 'extended interview' to aid recruitment of engineering talent
Information on projects undertaken in 2013 is available HERE.
For more information contact Clive Temple on c.temple@Cranfield.ac.uk or phone 01234 754056.