With the world's largest international collection of over 50 speakers each dedicated to improving armoured and protected vehicle capabilities, International Armoured Vehicles is the event of the year not to be missed. Hear exclusive briefings from renowned industry experts including:
- General Martin Dempsey, Commanding General, TRADOC, US Army
- Major General Bill Moore, Director (Battlespace Manoeuvre) / Master General of the Ordnance, UK MoD
- Major General Per Sverre Opedal, Chief of Staff, Norwegian Army
- Colonel Gerd Kropf, Chief of Staff, Army Combat Training Centre, German Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Oren Giber, Head of Survivability Section, Land Systems Division, Israeli MoD
The latest conference agenda has just been released, and over four days we'll explore how forces around the world can efficiently design, procure, field, upgrade and sustain armoured vehicles, using some of the most innovative projects in the market as case studies to inform future success.
If you are involved in the procurement, management or manufacture of these capabilities or are like to be involved in their application, then you're sure to find a wealth of new information, contacts and potential partners at International Armoured Vehicles 2011.
With more programme managers, more participating nations, more vehicles and more networking than any other armoured vehicles event, this is the one you can't miss.
Click here to find out more.
Register here before this Friday 17th September and take advantage of the early booking discounts of up to £1,108.