Individuals are who self-employed and actively involved in the motorsport industry, can include professional drivers, individual consultants.
- All professional members to be supported by two motorsport industry referees, one of which should be an MIA member
- All professional members would need to confirm that they have no other employees in their business
- Must sign up to the Code of Practice.
- Listing on the online directory
- Access to members’ area of the website
- Members’ rates for two tickets to limited events – House of Lords, Awards Dinner, business networking events
- Use of the MIA logo
- Access to ASI lounge
- Pit Board
Membership Rates 2017/2018
- £375 plus VAT
For more information please contact Clare Kelly on 02476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org