Opportunities in Russia Event
30 Mar 2012
The MACH Exhibition will take place on 17 April 2012 at NEC, Birmingham.
Russia is the UK’s fastest-growing major export market, offering vital opportunities across a range of sectors.
This informative, highly interactive, free event is being shaped to enable UK engineering and manufacturing companies to learn about current exciting business opportunities in the Advanced Engineering and Oil & Gas sectors in Russia.
Who Should Attend?
UK companies looking for clear advice on Doing Business in Russia and operating in (or looking to diversify into) the following sectors:
- Machine-Tool Rebuilding and Refurbishment
- Oil & Gas
- Clean and Energy Efficient Production
Meet Russian Buyers and Distributers
A high profile delegation of Russian buyers and distributers will be available for networking and one-to-one meetings.
Get to Grips with the Opportunities
A recent study from the Manufacturing Technologies Association Russia has shown high potential demand for rebuilding and refurbishment services in:
- Advanced diagnostic and measuring systems
- Replacement and upgrading of control systems
- Restoring of machine-tool mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Diagnostics of machine-tool operating conditions
For more information, please click here