'R&D Tax Credits - How to benefit from the latest initiative' free webinar
02 Apr 2013
Register now for SMMT's 'R&D Tax Credits - How to benefit from the latest initiative' webinar with PwC - Thursday 18 April (10:30-11:30).
Click here to register.
This month's webinar will be co-presented by Robert Baker (Chief Economist, SMMT) and Diarmuid MacDougall (R&D Partner, PwC).
As an introduction Robert will provide an overview of automotive and motoring related items from the 2013 Government Budget.
Diarmuid MacDougall, R&D Partner at PwC, who has been heavily involved in the design of the new R&D credit and whose team won the Lexis Nexis Best Big 4 Tax Team Award in 2012 for this work.
The webinar will cover:
- What activities qualify for R&D credits.
- The expenditure on which the credit is given.
- How the existing R&D relief and the new grant like R&D credit work and issues to address when electing into the new scheme; and
- Methods for making R&D claims which minimise the effort involved.
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session. To listen to the topics and join in the conversations, register here.
- Yung Tran (Head of Member Services and Business Improvement) SMMT
- Robert Baker (Chief Economist) SMMT
- Diarmuid MacDougall (R&D Partner) PwC