You are invited to join some of the leading figures from the world of low-carbon vehicles for an afternoon of informative, stimulating and provocative debate about the future of green motoring.
With contributions from car manufacturers, technology companies, automotive industry analysts and academics, the emphasis will be on making sense for the consumer of the rapidly evolving eco-car market and mapping the future path of change.
Building on the success of last year's Shades of Green event - also held at the Royal Automobile Club - The Green Charge will see the publication of in-depth analysis of the energy consumption results from the 2011 RAC Brighton to London Future Car Challenge.
Admittance is free upon prior registration though places are limited.
We look forward to seeing you.
When and where?
- 27 March 2012
- Mountbatten Room, Royal Automobile Club, 89-91 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HS
- 14:00-14:30 Arrivals
- 14:30-16:30 Main event
- 16:30-17:30 Drinks reception
- 17:30 Event close
Mark Goodier - Broadcaster, businessman and owner of the first Nissan Leaf electric car sold in the UK
- Andrew Everett - Head of Transport, Technology Strategy Board
- Andrew Gilbert - Executive Vice-President, QUALCOMM Europe Inc
- Andy Heiron - Head of EV Programme, Renault UK Ltd
- Professor Neville Jackson - Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Ricardo UK Ltd and Chair of the LowCVP board
- Dr Ricardo Martinez-Botas - Reader at Imperial College and Head of the Future Car Challenge Technical Panel
To register for this joint RAC Foundation and Royal Automobile Club event please reply to this email (email@example.com)