The UK Work Programme - how this can benefit your employment plans
05 Dec 2012
Produced by the CBI and the Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) this guide provides you with all the information you need about the Work Programme, the benefits to your business of engaging with the scheme and how to contact a provider.
Key benefits include:
- A ‘fee-free’ bespoke recruitment and retention service
- The right job candidates matched to your vacancies
- Opportunity to receive £2275 for taking on a young person from the programme
What is the Work Programme?
- The Work Programme is the Government’s main employment programme that:
- Sources the motivated and dedicated employees that businesses require to grow and develop
- Helps people move into sustained employment and realise their potential
- First launched in June 2011, the Work Programme is delivered by providers who have extensive experience in working with employers to meet their individual business needs.
- The Work Programme can be used as a recruitment channel by any business, whatever size or sector it operates in. Work Programme providers can help you to:
- Recruit part-time or full-time staff, for permanent or temporary positions
- Hire an apprentice
- Offer work experience or work placement opportunities
To download the guide, please click here