INDIA, 7-11 NOVEMBER 2011
Presenting the opportunity for you to meet and partner directly with the leading Aerospace and Automotive companies in India and their supply chains.
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is leading two high profile UK business missions to three of India’s advanced engineering centres – Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai.
This technology partnering initiative will allow participating UK companies direct access to present their company offer in the premises of the top Aerospace and Automotive companies in India.
The technology priorities of Larsen & Toubro, Godrej, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) and HAL will be targeted during the Aerospace Mission whilst the technology priorities of Mahindra & Mahindra and Tata will be targeted during the Automotive Mission.
UKTI has worked closely with these selected Indian companies to identify their business requirements and the opportunities they offer to the UK. The UK company delegation will be selected to fully match these needs and the specific themes of the partnering programme will be:
- Structures including Materials/Composites; Joining; Castings and Fabrication; Coatings and NDT; Design Services
- Systems Integration including Platform; Actuation; Landing Gear; Hydraulics; Fuel; Electrical; Powerplant/Nacelles; Mechanical Systems
- Avionics including Flight Avionics; Navigation; Flight Control; On-board Communications; Power Systems; Monitoring; Cabin Equipment
- Internal Combustion Engines/Transmissions
- Electric Motors and Control
- Energy Storage and Control
Register your application now
To register your application to attend and to receive full details of the partnering mission programmes:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +44 (0)117 933 9546
All applications are subject to final confirmation from UKTI
For more information please click here