UKTI Outward Mission to Engine Expo 2012
31 Aug 2012
Why register for the Outward Mission to Engine Expo 2012?
UKTI is organising a UK presence at the Engine Expo/Testing Expo show in Novi, Michigan (on 23-25 October 2012), with particular interest in low carbon, energy efficient vehicle technology and development and their suppliers.
The event will take place in the Midwest, including Michigan, one of the leading automotive states in the US. This tailored visit will enable participating companies to connect directly with a number of the USA’s leading vehicle manufacturers with an energy efficient focus and will provide access to leading US Supply Chain companies.
Participants can expect/benefits of taking part:
- To develop key contacts in the US automotive low carbon industry.
- To gain unprecedented insight into low carbon partnership projects and supply chain opportunities.
- To explore joint venture opportunities.
- New market intelligence and insight.
- New trading partners and technology exchange and direct partnering opportunities.
- Improved US market profile
- Fast-track access to the US Low Carbon Automotive market
For full details, please click here.