Webinar on opportunities in Automotive sector in India & UK delegation Auto Expo show
11 Dec 2013
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and the SMMT are organising a UK Group at the Auto Expo Components show and will have a presence at the Auto Expo Components show at Pragati Maidan from 6th to 9th February.
Registrations are still open to join the UK Group, and there are a few TAP grants worth £2,500 left available for eligible companies to exhibit on the UK Pavilion. Please get in touch with Sarah Thevenet if you have not already done so for more information!
Webinar: India-Opportunities in Automotive Sector in India: Preparing for Auto Expo 2014
In preparation for the show, UKTI & SMMT are hosting a webinar on Friday, 13th December at 1000hrs UK time on “Opportunities in Indian Automotive sector - Preparing for Auto Expo 2014”.
The webinar will provide you with more details on opportunities in India and arrangements for the UK mission will be presented. For registering at the show, please click the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7684867552229972737
Tailored 1-1 business meetings programme through UKTI:
For companies visiting India at the time of Auto Expo, UK Trade & Investment is offering to arrange 3 to 4 business meetings tailored to your individual needs for the cost of £408 + VAT.
These meetings can take place in Delhi at the time of Auto Expo, but also before or after the show and in different cities. Please get in touch with Mr Avnish Malhotra, Senior Trade & Investment Adviser (Advanced Engineering & Head Automotive) on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Planned programme for the Auto Expo Components show:
Arrangements are still being worked upon for the show, but please find below the activities we are looking to organised:
- In – country briefing, 5th February: We will be organising an in-country briefing with UKTI Delhi to introduce the UK Group to the Indian market & Auto expo. It will be held at 1700hrs on the 5th February.
- Networking Reception at the British High Commission, 5th February: the in-country briefing will be followed by a networking reception at the BHC on the evening of the 5th February, whereby UK delegates and Indian companies would be invited to network, offering an additional opportunity to meet with other Indian business partners. If you would like to invite potential business contacts you may have identified in India to attend the reception please get in touch with me and we will look at the possibility to add them to the guest list.
- UK Pavilion at the Auto Expo Components Show, 6th – 9th February
- UK show-case expertise on low carbon technologies at Auto Expo:
We are working with CII (the show organiser) to include a slot for UK Speakers as part of the Auto Expo components programme. The aim is to provide UK companies the opportunity to present their expertise on low carbon technologies to an Indian audience as part of the fringe programme. More will follow.
- Site Visits to Chennai, 11th& 12th February: We are proposing to the UK delegation to visit Chennai after the Auto Expo show to give you the opportunity to visit another centre in India. Chennai is one of the key automotive centres in India, and the two days visit will include a networking reception and site visits. If you are interested in this leg, please get in touch.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact SMMT, who are looking forward to talking with you at the webinar on Friday 13th December.