Win your share of the £160bn defence equipment plan
22 Feb 2013
In response to the recent Government announcement to increase defence equipment spending in real terms after 2015, you are invited to join with other business leaders in the defence, security and aerospace sectors to learn directly from Government about how you can benefit from this policy and win your share of the £160bn equipment plan.
You can meet with MOD, Boeing Co, BAE Systems, Babcock, Airbus, Bombardier, Lockheed Martin, Selex (amongst others) and their supply chains at the 12th NDI Annual Conference:
- Understand the future vision for UK Defence spending and how you can benefit from this - A unique opportunity to hear directly from Phillip Dunne MP (Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology)
- Personal introductions and private meetings with industry leaders and decision makers
- Meet and sell face to face with real decision makers - confirmed buyers and purchasing managers include Primes, Tier 1's and Tier 2's - for a list of these click here.
- Have dinner and drinks with high profile contacts - network and collaborate.
- Gain tips and techniques on how you can drive your business forward - focussing on finance & investment, business excellence and international trade.
This conference will provide you with unique access to high profile contacts that can help you to win new contracts and develop your business.
Tickets cost £445+VAT. (This includes entry into the conference and exhibition, dinner and guaranteed individual meetings with buyers and high profile contacts)
Places at this conference and Meet the Buyers are limited. To book your place please click here.
For more information, please call Caroline on 0191 426 6333 or email Caroline.Dowie@ndi.org.uk