Withers & Rogers LLP 'Freedom to Operate' Seminar
29 Aug 2013
Withers & Rogers LLP, invite you to our forthcoming seminar - “Freedom to Operate”(FTO) which will look at the processes for determining whether businesses such as yours have the freedom to commercialise a newly developed product or process without infringing the intellectual property (IP) rights of others.
During the session, we will cover:
- What is ‘Freedom to Operate’
- What are the considerations and processes involved
- The logical steps to an effective FTO process
- How different types of IP influence the searches made
- Case study examples
- Approaches to resolving issues that the analysis may uncover
This seminar is open to anyone with direct or indirect responsibility for the successful development and launch of new products and processes.
If you would like to attend, bring a colleague(s) or indeed send someone along in your place, then please let us know via reply card. There is a nominal fee for attendance of £25 (VAT inclusive) per person to cover administration costs.
We very much hope that you will be able to join us.