Xchange 2012 - 7 February at Marriott Grosvenor Square, London
23 Jan 2012
Xchange 2012 builds on the immensely successful event held in 2011 and will provide attendees with updated and new information on major global civil aerospace programmes. Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier will share information on single aisle programmes such as the A320neo, the Boeing 737 MAX and the Bombardier CSeries and wide-body programmes such as the A350, the 787 and the 777.
Xchange 2012 will feature for the first time Rolls-Royce, who will share their global outlook and AgustaWestland who will provide information on their major rotorcraft programmes.
- Access major OEM platforms
- Meet the new ADS Chief Executive, Rees Ward
- Learn how you can supply global civil aerospace programmes
- Meet with Goodrich, GKN, SpiritAerosystems and GE Aviation
- Network with industry partners and service providers including UK Export Finance
- Get procurement advice direct from the key players
To view the event flyer please click here
To view the programme for the event please click here