Business Growth Conference 2018
Location: Sahara Force India Formula One, Silverstone
Accelerate business growth at the heart of Motorsport Valley®
At Sahara Force India’s Formula One Team HQ, just days before the British Grand Prix, the ever-popular MIA Business Growth
Conference 2018 is the perfect platform for key executives to meet and discuss immediate business growth opportunities,
opening up in the next 3 years. Don’t miss this key B2B event if you want to increase your sales!
Key Event Highlights
- Explore how engineering, technology-driven and creative sectors can work together to diversify and develop new revenue streams.
- 4 hours for dedicated networking with 250+ international, industry decision-makers
- World-class industry speakers and panellists
- Hear relevant case studies and discuss immediate solutions to grow your business
- 30 cutting-edge vehicle and technology displays demonstrating the future of motorsport
Topics will include
- New markets
Hear about immediate International and cross-sector market opportunities that will help you grow your business in the next two years. Explore the transferability of technologies and capabilities between motorsport and automotive and linked industry sectors. Hear about emerging export opportunities in the key markets of USA and Europe.
Just a few months before the UK leaves the European-Union, we will hear from our audience and speakers how they expect Brexit will affect our business sector and how they plan to overcome the challenges and seize the opportunities ahead. On this complex, ever-changing issue, shared experiences and up-to-the-minute knowledge are essential.
- Changes in Formula One
F1 management recently presented their initial vision of the technical rules for the championship from 2021 and announce new audience engagement plans regularly. We will hear how these changes create both challenges and opportunities to the wider supply chain and how your company can plan to benefit.
- Motorsport Audience of the Future
Discuss Motorsport’s growing collaboration with the Creative Industry, creating new immersive experiences and developing innovative ways to secure the future of motorsport as a global entertainment platform, driving sponsorship for the industry.
Make new contacts inside and outside Motorsport
The 250+ delegates attending the MIA Business Growth Conference 2018 will build and strengthen their international and cross-sector networks.
We have FOUR hours dedicated to helping you make new business contacts and FOUR hours for listening, learning and discussion.
You will make new links with decision-makers from industry-leading companies spanning motorsport, automotive, defence, aerospace, high-performance engineering, creative, entertainment…. and beyond.
Please see the current delegate list.
Over 500 business leaders have attended since 2016 making over 2,000 business connections*
Speakers and panellists will include:
- Iain Wight - Williams Advanced Engineering
- Otmar Szafnauer - Sahara Force India Formula One Team
- McLaren F1 - Mike Rosam
- Alan Gow - British Touring Car Championship / FIA Touring Car Commission
- Paul Bellamy - IMG Motorsport / World Rallycross Championship
- Duncan Wiltshire - Historic Promotions
- John Grant - Silverstone Circuit
- Harriett Greene - Department for Transport
- Jacqui Murray - Faraday Battery Challenge
- Christopher Tate - WDK Motorsport Chevron
- Peter Burns - Asia Motorsport Development
- Kevin Baughan - (Formerly) Innovate UK
- Nicole Boehler - Squire Patton Boggs
- William Kimberley - Historic Racing Technology
2018 Exhibitors include
Post-event feedback shows that 100% of delegates thought the 2016 and 2017 conferences were “Excellent” or “Good” and said they would attend the next event.
Please find some data about attendance and feedback at our 2017 Business Growth Conference.
(Technology displays are now SOLD OUT)
£575 + VAT
|£300 + VAT||
£150 + VAT
£700 + VAT
|£400 + VAT||
£200 + VAT
Our A4 Business Growth Conference 2018 brochure will be distributed to all delegates on the day. Advertsising opportunities are available in the brochure at the following rates:
- Full page - £600 plus VAT
- Half page - £350 plus VAT
- Quarter page - £200 plus VAT
Please see a copy of last year's Business Growth Conference brochure
Click to see this year's brochure adverts mechanical specifications
If you are interested in booking an advert in the Business Growth Conference 2018, please contact us.
Event Partnership is available
From £2,500 + VAT please contact email@example.com for more information
For more information please contact Emilie Gessen +44(0)2476 692 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day following this event, you might also be interested in attending our Business Friday at the Formula One British Grand Prix.
|An event supported by|
* Based on 2017 conference figures, with an average of 4 new business leads made per delegate at the event
**Terms & Conditions apply