Business Development Visit to North Carolina and Indianapolis
Location: Charlotte and Indianapolis, USA
Unrivalled Access - Best Contacts - Great Value
15 - 24 May 2009
Nothing rivals this business-focussed visit to the TWO centres of USA motorsport and the best races of the year. All UK and European motorsport companies are welcome.
Join us on the MIA's 9th Annual Business Development Visit to Charlotte and Indianapolis, USA, taking in the NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star Race and the legendary Indy 500.
Both motorsport centres offer tremendous new opportunities - Can you afford to miss out?
Charlotte and Indianapolis are THE major motorsport business centres in the USA - home to suppliers and teams active in NASCAR, IRL, ALMS, Daytona Prototypes, GT and Drag Racing.
Past delegates have done, and are still doing, business as a direct result of this visit!
Previous missioners say:
“Excellent, well organised mission, gaining real insider knowledge of potential customers and their technical requirements”.
“Very well organised and structured mission, good cross section of contacts/networks and businesses visited, good data from MIA”
“As a fact finding mission for us it proved a success. I fully expect us to take part in this mission again next year.”
- Visit Richard Childress Racing and Earnhardt Childress Racing Engines - hosted by Spenny Clendenen, with 20 years experience with NASCAR engines1
- Michael Waltrip Racing - Meet Steve Hallam former McLaren F1 Head of Race Operations and Pete Spence, TRD Group VP and Technical Director1
- Tour of NASCAR R & D - Discuss upcoming NASCAR technologies with Mike Fisher - Managing Director1
- Richard Petty Motorsports - meet Mark McArdle VP/ Director of Competition - with 20 years race experience, formerly Ilmor Engineering in the UK1
- Visit the legendary Penske Championship Racing Operation - NASCAR and Grand Am -1
- Visit Riley Technologies for a technical overview by Bill Riley - Grand-Am's most successful chassis builder1
- Doug Herbert Racing - meet NHRA Drag Race Champion, Doug Herbert and discuss drag racing business and his extensive US distribution operation and experience1
- “Brits in Indy” informal drinks/dinner - meet British companies doing business in Indy, all willing to share their knowledge.1
- Prudhomme Racing - talk with David Welch - and learn from THE drag racing experts!1
- de Ferran Motorpsorts - see their new innovative LMP1 car engineered by Wirth Research1
- C & R Racing - meet Chris Paulsen, President , share his wealth of experience in NASCAR and IRL and international distribution1
The Two Centre Package*
Using the MIA's massive network of US motorsport contacts before and during the visits, you gain unrivalled access to US companies and events
MIA support from the moment you book, including a full day briefing on the USA market and the two centre programme - so you are fully prepared
Promotion of your company to US companies prior to your arrival
Attendance at the VIP networking events at both centres - meet the people who really make decisions. Invite your own USA guests to join us at these receptions
Personally escorted garage tours with privileged access to the top teams, prior to the NASCAR All Star race and the Indy 500 on the famous CARB Day
Guaranteed seats, for the Indy 500 and NASCAR All-Star races, for you to purchase at a great price
- Dedicated and experienced staff, based in the US and UK, on hand to help you fix meetings, escort you on tours and arrange local transport and coach travel *
- Discounts on good quality hotel rooms in both Charlotte and Indianapolis
- Free attendance at the MIA USA Day briefing
This visit has always brought support from UK Trade and Investment for UK companies.
The package price (includes all local transport, tours and networking receptions)
- £595 + VAT for Members (1 delegate attending)
- £795 + VAT for non-members (1 delegate attending)4
- Extra delegate supplement - £100 per person
For more information please contact Brian Kinzie on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email email@example.com
1 The Motorsport Industry Association reserves the right to alter arrangements as described due to unforseen circumstances.
2 Travel, accomodation, transfers, and race tickets are not included in the package price.
3 Please note MIA staff will not be attending this event.
4 Non - members whom join the MIA and payment is received by 11 June 2009, will be refunded the difference to the member package price.