Motorsport Valley Tours: 2 Day Package
Location: UK Motorsport Valley and Autosport International Show
8th - 9th January
to Autosport International 2009
Time may be short - so, as an alternative to the de-luxe five day package, why not join the Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) TWO DAY Business Package to Autosport International and gain VIP entry to Europe’s premier motorsport show, Autosport International in Birmingham, UK? This gives you the best chance to make full use of your limited time at the show, and grow new business networks at the special events arranged for you.
Highlights of this two day business focussed tour include:
- Special entry to Europe’s major show, Autosport International, at the National Exhibition Centre including access to the stunning Live Action Arena.
- VIP access to the services of the show’s International Business Centre.
- Access to the MIA Business Lounge, with private meeting rooms within the Show.
- A personal invitation to MIA Business Excellence Awards Dinner from our President, Lord Astor of Hever.
- All travel arrangements within the UK, with 4-star luxury accommodation, are organised for you by the MIA - you simply have to arrange your own travel to and from the designated hotel.
Day 1: Thursday 8 January - Transport to the show in luxury coach, then specially escorted early entry ( to avoid the queues ) to Autosport International. On arrival you will be shown the International Business Centre and the MIA Business Lounge to which you have unlimited access. Your day is free to walk the show, attend the Live Action Arena and hold business meetings in the business lounge. MIA staff will be on hand to help at all times.
Later, during the evening, at the MIA Business Excellence Awards Dinner, your special invitation allows you to be seated amongst more than 500 of global motorsport’s most successful and influential business leaders, racers, technicians and executives.
Day 2: Friday 9 January - Coach transport to the show and VIP escorted access to Autosport International for another day of business. Coach transport will be available back to your hotel at )15.00 hrs to collect your luggage and make your own departure (if required).
Your investment of just £700 plus UK taxes (total of £822.50) includes:
- Two nights’ 4-star accommodation, with breakfast and taxes, close to Birmingham and the NEC
- Escorted transport to all organised events
- Escorted entry to Autosport International and the Live Action Arena
- VIP access and use of both the International Business Centre and the MIA Business Lounge during the show
- VIP ticket for the MIA Business Excellence Awards Dinner, with a three-course dinner and top class entertainment
For more information please contact Alicia Warden on +44 (0)2476 692600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and Conditions apply