Members' Social Get Together - Boat Trip on the River Thames, hosted by Keltie
Thursday 17th September
4pm till 8pm
Come and join us for a relaxing networking reception while you cruise down the River Thames, courtesy of Keltie! Get together with other MIA members, their business guests and MIA staff to share the latest business news, make new contacts and business leads.
MIA Members will be welcome to celebrate the law firm's recent success in the 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For' survey and to meet people from Keltie's four specialist groups: Patents; Trade Marks and Domain Names; Designs and Copyright; and IP Consulting.
Keltie (www.keltie.com) is a London-based firm of patent and trade mark attorneys and a Member of the MIA. It has motorsport clients ranging from grass-roots component suppliers up to Formula 1, and its Patent Group includes teams covering automotive, aerospace, marine and environmental technologies.
See you in London on the 17th September!
- Williams B Boat will depart and return from Westminster Pier
- Boarding and disembarkment times are dictated by the Pier Authority and will be strictly enforced. Please ensure you are at Westminster Pier by 4pm for depature at 4.30pm. The boat will return to
- Westminster Pier for guests to disembark at 7.30pm
- Business networking with light buffet and drinks
- Short business update from Chris Aylett, MIA CEO
- Cruise down the River Thames
- Ongoing networking and close at 8.00pm
Spaces are strictly limited and FREE to MIA Members!
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin
on +44 (0)2476 692 600 or email@example.com