Training - Build your business with practical marketing
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Build your business with practical marketing
One Day Training Course
Wednesday 14 October
Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Book Now - Spaces limited
Why do we need it?
These are difficult times in the Motorsport industry and many companies have shied away from marketing in the past. Now more than ever the most important thing to consider is not how much to cut your marketing budget back, but how best to spend it to hit the most targeted and focused customers as possible.
Getting your message across in the most cost-effective manner, whilst raising your conversion rate, is the real trick and this requires regular review and expert assistance. In these difficult times marketers are increasingly looking to the internet and digital marketing to drive sales. In particular search engine marketing, where research has discovered an increased return on investment by up to 25%. However utilising the range of sophisticated internet and digital marketing has added its own complex array of solutions to the already substantial assortment of traditional marketing methods available; knowing which way to turn often requires more research and a lot of patience.
This workshop is designed to de-mystify marketing and demonstrate how you can adapt and employ new methods to help your business survive and prosper in this challenging industry environment.
Why come to a workshop?
- To enable you to focus on your business and look at it from the outside in, away from the day to business environment
- To talk to peers about the issues facing the industry - your business
- To discuss with experts your specific opportunities and how you can apply marketing to your business
- To network and meet potential customers and partners
What the course will cover
- The role of marketing within your business
- Developing a marketing strategy and plan to grow the business
- Research and analysis - discover what your customers want and what the competition is doing
- The various marketing tools and how to use them to your advantage
- How to write effective and enhancing sales literature designed to engage buyers’ interest
- Evaluate the impact of your marketing activities and monitor the return on investment
- Member - £150 + VAT
- Non-Member - £200 + VAT
For more information please contact Clare Stone
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and Conditions apply