Business Development Visit to Charlotte and Indianapolis
Location: Charlotte & Indianapolis, USA
Business Development Visit to Charlotte
21 - 30 May 2010
Charlotte and Indianapolis, USA
Race is on for NEW business in the USA -
so get on the grid!’ - Click here
Charlotte and Indianapolis are THE major motorsport business centres in the USA - home to suppliers and teams active in NASCAR, IRL, ALMS, Daytona Prototypes, GT and Drag Racing.
Nothing rivals this business-focused visit to TWO centres of USA motorsport and the best races of the year.
Join us on the MIA's 10th Annual Business Development Visit to Charlotte and Indianapolis, USA, taking in the NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star Race and the legendary Indy 500.
Even better value in 2010, now includes $1000 of extras!
- NASCAR VIP Hot Passes with Pit Wall Access
- Top Class Grandstand Seats
- One-on-one technical overview of NASCAR using the famous FOX TV cutaway car
Past delegates have done, and are still doing, business
as a direct result of this visit!
The Two Centre Package 1,2
- Using the MIA's massive network of US motorsport contacts before and during the visits, gain unrivalled access to US companies and events
- MIA support from the moment you book, including a full day briefing on the USA market and the two centre programme - so you are fully prepared
- Promotion of your company to US companies prior to your arrival
- Attendance at the VIP networking events at both centres - meet the people who really make decisions. Invite your own USA guests to join us at these receptions
- Personally escorted garage tours with privileged access to the top teams, prior to the NASCAR All Star race and the Indy 500 on the famous Carb Day
- Hot passes, Fox Cut-Away Car Tour and grandstand seats included at NASCAR All-Star races.
- Guaranteed seats for the Indy 500 - purchase at a great price
- Dedicated and experienced staff, based in the US and UK, on hand to help you fix meetings, escort you on tours and arrange local transport and coach travel2
- Discounts on quality hotel rooms in both Charlotte and Indianapolis2
- Free attendance at the MIA USA Day briefing
This visit has always brought support from UK Trade and Investment for UK companies.
"The business development trip gave us the opportunity to identify the areas of the US Motorsport market that we wanted to get involved with. We were then introduced to the decision makers in those areas and as a result have been able to open discussions regarding supply into the US."
Zoe Timbrell, Sales & Marketing, Titan Motorsport & Automotive Engineering Ltd
"The BDV gave an insight into how the US Motorsport market works which is very different to how we operate in Europe. Included in the itinerary was a visit to a company we had been trying to do business with for many years.We feel that visiting with the MIA enhanced our credibility and this has in turn led to sales. We would certainly recommend this trip to anyone who was considering doing business in North America."
Sandra Cunliffe, Director, D C Electronics
Click Here to see the companies that attended in 2009.
The package price2 (includes all local transport, tours and networking receptions)
- Members £645 + VAT
- Non-member £845 + VAT
- Members £550 + VAT (Charlotte Only)
- Non-members £700 + VAT (Charlotte Only)
- Members £500 + VAT (Indianapolis Only)
- Non-member £650 + VAT (Indianapolis Only)
- Extra delegate supplement - £150 + VAT per person
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 The Motorsport Industry Association reserves the right to alter arrangements as described due to unforeseen circumstances.
2 Travel, accommodation, airport transfers, and Indy 500 race ticket are not included in the package price