MIA Business Workshops
Location: Autosport International
Gain extra value - maximise your Business Potential
at Autosport International 2009
MIA Business Workshops will bring you new business and contacts
Let the MIA organize for YOU a one-hour, specially targeted, business workshop to attract buyers and decision makers during the two trade-only days 8th and 9th January of the Autosport International Show 2009.
This will add extra value to your investment of time and money in this great show. These workshops have been proven to really work!
Each year, more companies are using them to promote their products or services. Whether you are exhibiting at the show or not, you will reach a targeted group of industry executives who are particularly interested in your proposition. They attend because they want to be there and hear more…so they are “pre-qualified” sales leads..the most productive of all!
- Use your workshop as product launch platform, press briefing opportunity or company presentation.
- Invite key business clients for an exclusive presentation or focused business meetings adding value to their visit to the show
- Open the doors to your workshop and promote your business to the thousands of business visitors at the show.
- The MIA and Autosport International will work with you, if you wish, to actively promote your workshop to the entire trade audience of over 27,000 domestic and international trade visitors.
- This is an extremely cost-effective additional access channel to your target market, whether you are exhibiting at the show or not.
- Pick your preferred session time available throughout Thursday and Friday trade days.
- Workshops are conveniently located in the Concourse Suites, just outside the main exhibition hall, with numerous catering options to suit your needs.
Workshops have previously been delivered by The Winning Technology, Clemson Univerisity, EMW Law, MIRA, Pi Research, Northamptonshire Enterprise, Motorsport Going Global, NASCAR and Delcam.
MIA Member Rate : £600 +VAT
Non-member: £750 +VAT
For more information please contact Rachel Barnard on +44 (0)2476 692600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and conditions apply