America calling YOU - Catch up with the latest USA Motorsport News
Location: Stingray RV, Daventry, Northants
AMERICA CALLING ....YOU!
Hear THE LATEST NEWS from the USA - DIRECT from the experts
Wednesday 9th March 2011
10:00 – 17:00 (including networking lunch)
Stingray RV, Daventry, Northamptonshire
‘The cheapest way for you to ‘visit’ the USA – come to Stingray!’
Dramatic changes in the USA market paves the way for EU suppliers
- McLaren Electronics is to supply ECU's to NASCAR signalling major changes ahead in engine opportunities.
- Off- Road - unrestricted purchasing with NEW potential for European suppliers for a wide range of products
Even in these tough times, the USA remains the No.1 Motorsport market in the world – despite major changes, new business opportunities are appearing, whether in off-road, drag, oval or road racing.
This valuable workshop will put you in DIRECT touch with experts who will help you achieve your goals. Join us and learn where the best business opportunities are and how to claim YOUR share – maximise your strategic impact in this pivotal sector and develop your knowledge of the market in the USA.
"America Calling provided unparalleled access to the key decision makers in US Motorsport.
In a few, well spent hours we obtained market research that would have taken months
to achieve through normal channels."
Kirsty Andrew, Business Development Manager, Williams Advanced Engineering
Speak with USA experts via an international Conference Call, the following are confirmed speakers;
- Ben Bowlby, Technical Director - Chip Ganassi Racing Teams - www.chipganassiracing.com
- Les MacTaggart, Senior Technical Director - IZOD IndyCar Series - www.indycar.com
- Mike Fisher, Managing Director - NASCAR R&D - www.nascar.com
- Steve Hallam, Vice President and Director of Competition - Michael Waltrip Racing - www.michaelwaltripracing.com
- Dr. Andy Randolph, Engine Technical Director - Earnhardt Childress Racing - www.ecrengines.com
- Craig Stewart, Owner - Stewart's Race Works - Custom off-road vehicles - www.stewartsraceworks.com
EXTRA BONUS - everyone who books and attends will be entered into a prize draw to WIN a FREE race weekend, in a Stingray RV at Silverstone!
PLUS....HOT NEWS.......Performance Racing Industry (PRI) just confirmed they will speak on “Selling in the USA” – hear best marketing and sales advice from the biggest selling trade magazine in the US
AND................... sharing tips from his recent off-road/dirt sports market research trip , David Cunliffe of DC Electronics will join us to share his new found knowledge of this exciting sector. This comes ahead of the MIA's New Business Visit to USA – OFF-ROAD, NASCAR, INDYCAR and DRAG in May 2011 - click here for full details.
***Latest news and update from the USA***
Forbes.com reports NASCAR's Most Valuable Teams - click here
McLaren Electronics Announces All-New NASCAR Partnership - click here
NASCAR announces rule changes - click here
Live coverage of NASCAR broadcast in the UK - click here
Plus have a look around the RV's on display as we hold our America Day in their showroom, RV's will include: Fleetwood Revolution (per pictures below), Fourwinds Hurricane Bunkhouse, Damon Daybreak, Monaco Diplomat, Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Fourwinds Magellan and Monaco Monarch.
- Member - £50 + VAT
- Non- Member - £60 + VAT
Maximise your US market plans for 2011 – get your questions answered
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin on +44 (0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly supported by:
*Invited speaker TBC
** Valid for BTCC, BSB or British GT only.
*** Terms and conditions apply.