EU Exit one-hour webinars on wide variety of business subjects
11 Mar 2019
BEIS and the British Library are running a series of webinars designed to help businesses understand the possible changes they face, once the UK leaves the EU.
They start on Monday 11 March at 11am, focusing on Workforce and People. Participants need to register, through the links below, in advance through the British Library event web pages to join.
The webinars will give businesses a chance to hear from expert speakers and ask questions on important policies to help them prepare ahead of the UK leaving the EU. The confirmed webinars are as follows:
- Monday 11 March - Workforce and People: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-workforce-and-people-mar19
- Tuesday 12 March - Regulation and Standards: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-regulations-and-standards-mar19
- Thursday 14 March - Digital and Data: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-digital-and-data-mar19
- Monday 18 March - Importing and Exporting: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-importing-and-exporting-mar19
- Tuesday 19 March - Business Legal Requirements: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-business-legal-requirements-mar19
- Wednesday 20 March - Intellectual Property: https://www.bl.uk/events/webinar-preparing-for-brexit-intellectual-property-mar19