Syllabus - School of Race Engineering
The content of this programme is current and will develop existing knowledge by using real world, hands-on examples.
All topics are designed to provide the best opportunity for securing a role in the motorsport industry - bridging the gap between education and industry by taking delegates into the real working environment.
For the detailled syllabus, click here.
|Part 1||Part 2|
• Race Team Operations
• Pre-Event Race Engineering
• Optimising Race Car Set-Up
• Data Systems & Telemetry
• Creating Simulation Tools
• Race Engineering at event
• Introduction to Simulation
• Data Engineering – Driver & Vehicle Analysis
• Simulation Case Study
• Post event Race Engineering