1. Introduction to different racing vehicles
2. Workshop equipment
- Measurement tools, check routines, threading and fixings
- Tooling use and storage
- Tooling set-up and introduction to workshop bench
- Garage improvements
4. Cooling systems
6. Fuel systems and tanks
7. Dampers, suspension design and geometry
8. Steering system checks, revisions and replacement
9. Anti-dive, roll bar, springs, helpers, and bushings
10. Set up ramps, air bottle management
11. Driver position set up and custom seats
12. Car checks, welding and machining
14. Introduction to set up sheet and the car set up
15. Pit stop management, refuelling rig set up, maintenance and practical exercises
16. Rally module - taught by M-Sport with their leading Ford rally cars and mechanics
For the detailed course syllabus, please click here.
The areas covered will allow students to tackle any challenge and fix any problem under typical time restraints of a racing weekend.
The course will include organised tours to race teams.