Effective Communication Workshop
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Effective Communication Skills
One-Day Training Course
Wednesday 19 October 2011
Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Book Now - Spaces Limited
Why do we need it?
Good communication is key to every business. In a competitive environment it is important to get it right – both externally with existing and potential customers and just as importantly, internally with associates and colleagues.
Companies talk about needing better communication skills, but often don't know exactly what that means or they don't know how to go about making it happen. Without doubt, at some point or another, communication will go awry through no one's fault or intention - it's just the way it happens. Even the best communicators can feel misunderstood or get really surprised by someone else's behaviour...And that is simply because we are all different and have different styles.
To be really effective in business, we all need to communicate well and understand how to get the best out of a situation. It is important to recognise the signals that others are giving out – both verbal and non-verbal...and also to be aware of the messages that we may be sending out ourselves!
This workshop is designed to be interactive and enjoyable and will help you appreciate other peoples’ styles and how to communicate with them for a more positive result.
"I cannot recommend these workshops enough as they will bring instant results to any organisation, highly recommended." Jim Morris, Lifeline Fire & Safety Systems
Why come to this workshop?
- To enable you to understand the key different preferred styles and to assess your own style
- To understand the potential impact of opposing styles and how to avoid conflict
- To discuss communication challenges and to share experience and learning with industry colleagues
What the course will cover:
- What makes an effective communicator?
- An exercise to assess you own preferred style
- An insight into the core styles, their traits, how they may be perceived by others and how you can adapt your own style.
- Listening and questioning skills
- An introduction into body language and the power of non-verbal communication
- Getting the most out of networking opportunities
- Member - £200 + VAT
- Non-Member - £250 + VAT
- In house Training - Price on Application
For more information please contact Daljeet Billing
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and Conditions apply