Training - Exhibitions Preparation and Business Development Workshop
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Exhibitions Preparation and Business Development Workshop
One Day Training Course
Thursday 16 December
Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Book Now - Spaces limited
Why do we need it?
This is the time of year when you need your best marketing effort and reward as the forthcoming exhibitions need to attract real business and value. Exhibitions can deliver new business and be an effective sales and marketing tool, when planned and marketed corrected. Orders get placed, new customers are discovered and nothing can be left to chance.
This workshop is designed to show you how to make the most of your exhibition opportunity, the benefits of preparation and how to get your message across and secure business.
The day will be interactive, enjoyable and provide valuable networking with colleagues from industry. You will be encouraged to ask questions, share your experiences and find solutions for your particular needs.
Why come to a workshop?
- Focus on your business to find solutions which work for you
- Discover new ways to find new business, new markets and new customers
- Look at how to keep in touch with new and old customers – retain their loyalty and custom
- Discuss your specific opportunities and how you can apply marketing skills to maximise them
- Identify your business goals and objectives and learn how you can achieve them
- Network and maybe find new customers and partners
What the course will cover
- Learn where to focus your preparation and attract buyers
- Setting clear and achievable objectives
- How to prepare – pre, during and post exhibition
- How to decide which visitors are your target and focus
- Sorting the talk – how to get your message across and secure business
- Best tips for manning your stand
- Tips to maximise the layout and design of your stand
- Vital hints on the follow up - when you secure a return for your investment of time and money
- Exploiting the exhibition’s marketing opportunities
- How to sell yourself and promote your company
- Why networking and which events to attend
- Preparation – what to say, who to go with, what to take and what to wear
- Member - £150 + VAT
- Non-Member - £200 + VAT
For more information please contact Tracy Dewhirst
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and Conditions apply