Export to USA & Europe: Market Briefing and Exhibition Masterclass
Location: MIA Headquarters, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Export to USA & Europe:
Market Briefing and Exhibition Masterclass
Wednesday 15 October 2014
10:00 - 16:30
MIA Headquarters, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Interested in motorsport export? Help grow YOUR USA & European business - BOOK TODAY!
Export to USA & Europe - Market Briefing
Once again, this exclusive briefing event will reveal valuable advance information directly from leading international representatives - helping identify new opportunities for YOUR business in the world’s two largest motorsport markets.
A wide range of briefings, spanning a host of racing disciplines will allow you to learn, first-hand, of 2014/15 business plans from motorsport experts - this time spanning both Europe and the USA. This is an ideal forum for you to ask your own questions and gain significant competitive advantage ahead of the three major upcoming industry trade shows (PMW, SEMA and PRI) - to help you claim YOUR share of these lucrative markets! Previous experts include: Julian Robertson (Chip Ganassi Racing); Tom Gideon (NASCAR); Dr. Andy Randolph (Earnhardt Childress Racing); Bill Riley (Riley Technologies); Jake Velasco (SCORE International).
NEW Experts confirmed
- Hugues de Chaunac (Founder & President - ORECA)
- Doug Duchardt (Executive Vice President & General Manager - Hendrick Motorsports)
- Scot Elkins (Managing Director, Technical Regulations - IMSA / United SportsCar Championship)
- Roger Griffiths (Director of Motorsports Development - Andretti Autosport)
- Thomas Laudenbach (Head of Electrical Systems, Electronics, Energy Systems - Audi Sport)
- Will Phillips (V.P. Technology - Indycar)
- Olaf Schwaier (Motorsport Consultant)
- Andrea Toso (Head of R&D and US Racing Business Leader - Dallara)
For the first time, this event will also feature a comprehensive Exhibition Masterclass to help you maximise value from YOUR trade show presence in 2014!
By changing your mind-set, aligning your thinking and demonstrating, through case histories, how you can de-risk your investment, deliver a measureable ROI and generate new business - this will “build the bridge from the booth to the business!” Content includes:
• Exhibition Strategy • Exhibition Performance • Key Tasks • Results Awareness
• Prioritising Objectives & Messages • Follow-up Process • Evaluation & Feedback
Ticket Prices (incl. lunch and teleconference)*
- Member - £40 + VAT
- Non-Member - £50 + VAT
Gain advance knowledge - Maximise your tradeshow success!
For more information please contact Carrim Bundhun on +44 (0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org