FULLY BOOKED - Motorsport Audience of the Future - Initial Collaboration Meeting
Location: Digital Catapult, London
Motorsport Audience of the Future
£33 million NEW funding launched -
Motorsport Engineering to meet the Creative Industry
EXCLUSIVE TO MIA MEMBERS ONLY – DON’T MISS IT!
Wednesday 14 February 2018
Digital Catapult, 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA
£33 million of funding for the creative industry to “Grow an Audience of the Future” is part of the recent UK Government’s Industrial Strategy. This world-leading UK industry will need to collaborate with others to ‘create the next generation of products, services and experiences that will capture the world’s attention and position the UK as the global leader in immersive technologies’. There will be stiff competition for collaboration from many sectors.
The MIA has successfully promoted the data capacity and capabilities of its members to help ’creative companies’ secure this funding to deliver a new ‘Motorsport Audience of the Future’. No sport creates as much data as motorsport, yet to date little has been used to attract, entertain and increase our global audience. Engineers have this exciting chance to double the size of our audience and substantially increase our commercial income from sponsors.
Now is the time for MIA ‘engineering’ members to step up and collaborate with the Creative Industry (using Immersive Technologies such as virtual, augmented and mixed reality) to use their expertise to help research and create innovative and striking experiences to attract the general public to become part of our new motorsport audience.
This first Meeting of Collaboration for Motorsport High-Performance Engineering and the Creative Industry will:
- Share details of the £33 million funds from Innovate UK - what is available and how it will be released
- Hear about the initial £16 million available to research and deliver an early ‘Demonstrator’ project
- Introduce new potential partners from creative and motorsport to engage in collaboration
- Hear relevant case-studies to stimulate and ignite new ideas to increase our motorsport audience
- Discuss all these opportunities in an Open Forum with leaders from both industries and government agencies
- Agree a plan to make progress in applying for some of the £16 million available for an early Demonstrator
This extremely valuable event is FREE TO ATTEND and EXCLUSIVELY for MIA MEMBERS engaged in high-performance engineering and for Creative Industry companies.
Due to demand, you must BOOK IN ADVANCE - simply click on the link at the bottom of the page to follow the booking process.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)2476 692 600
|The event is supported by:|