SOLD OUT National Motorsport Week - Lola Cars International Factory Tour - Spaces are strictly limited
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
National Motorsport Week - International Factory Tour
Wednesday 9 September
10:30am - 2:30pm
Spaces are strictly limited* - SOLD OUT!
Launched as part of National Motorsport Week Lola Group, one of the great names in world motorsport, will open their doors for another memorable event supporting the Motorsport Foundation®.
The day will include lunch and a chance to quiz some Lola sportscar drivers and personalities in a special Silverstone Le Mans Series fans forum Radio Le Mans forum. This will be broadcast on that evenings Midweek Motorsport radio programme. Guests will also enjoy a full guided tour of the state-of-the-art Lola technical facility including;
- A live demonstration of the ultra secretive Lola windtunnel
- A chance to quiz Lola technical staff on the LMP programme
- A complete circuit relay of the Lola 7-post vehicle dynamic test rig
- A rare chance to see an awesome selection of Lola cars, including a Lola T70, A1 GP car, Formula 3, the 1967 Lola T90 which was driven by Sir Jackie Stewart, and a sneak preview of the 2009 Lola B09/60 Le Mans Coupe!
- Lola Le Mans drivers will be present to sign autographs and talk of their experiences at this years 24 Hours
- A chance to see the Lola built UAV (Un-manned Aerial Vehicle) spy plane!!
- A packed Lola souvenir bag to remember the day by and photographs supplied by a professional photographer
Book today to buy tickets for this exclusive event!
1 x ticket £20** (Including VAT)
To confirm your tickets all payment is due at time of booking and 100% of your contribution to visit the factory will be donated to the Motorsport Foundation®
To book your tickets please contact Charlotte Austin
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Only 10 places available
** Tickets are limited to 2 per booking