Training - Recruitment and Interview Skills
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Recruitment and Interview Skills Training Module
One Day Training Course
Wednesday 10 November 2010
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Book Now - Spaces limited
Why do we need it?
The process of finding the right staff who will fulfil their role to their full potential and then develop with the company can be a tricky and time consuming process if certain criteria are not followed. There are certain methods that can make the process more effective for both the employer and employee as well as making certain that all the legal requirements are fulfilled.
"Extremely worthwhile and I'd recommend them to anyone who is dedicated in their work and striving for continual self improvement"
Chris Witter, Witter Racing Services Ltd
Why come to this module?
- To enable you to learn effective interview skills
- To discuss methods for attracting the right people to interview
- To gain an understanding of the benefits of providing a framework for an effective induction period
What the module will cover:
- Identifying competencies for the role
- Creating a job description and person specification
- Where to advertise
- The key benefits of behavioural interviewing
- The structure and practice of interview questions
- Motivational fit
- Questioning and listening
- Complying with legislation
- Planning an effective induction
- Member - £200 + VAT
- Non-Member - £250 + VAT
- In house Training - Price on Application
- SPECIAL OFFER - Book three training modules and get the third one FREE!
For more information please contact Nicola Edwards
on +44 (0)2476 692600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)2476 692600 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and Conditions apply