Fischer Connectors push boundaries of technological innovation
11 Apr 2018
Fischer Connectors continues to push the boundaries of technological innovation in rugged miniaturization, ultra-fast data transmission, wearability and sealing.
Several new extensions to the ultra-dense Fischer MiniMax™ Series are now available:
- High-speed USB 3.0 and AWG24 Ethernet data transfer
- IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h
- Hexagonal body style facilitating panel integration
- Anthracite coating with <5mΩ panel grounding
The highly engineered MiniMax solutions, also available pre-cabled, are ideally suited for applications where Space, Weight and Power (SWaP) are critical, increasing portability and resistance to water, corrosion, vibration, shock and extreme temperatures:
• Up to 24 signal & power contacts in just Ø12 mm
• Up to 45% smaller and 75% lighter
High-speed data transfer
• Tested for high-speed protocols USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet (up to 10 Gb/s)
• IP68 watertight (20m/24h)
• 5,000 mating cycles
• 1,000 hours salt mist spray
Thanks to these new extensions, the Fischer MiniMax™ Series enhances its usability in medical, unmanned vehicles, industrial, instrumentation, and defense & security applications – to name only a few.
Enhanced storage and transportation of data
The extremely tough Fischer Rugged Flash Drive, specially designed for storage and transportation of sensitive data in harsh environments, now offers improved performance with the new MiniMax USB 3.0 interface.
For more information, please click here.