Details confirmed for International Business Days Le Mans 2018
05 Mar 2018
13 and 14 June
Technoparc Le Mans 24 hour circuit
Le Mans (France)
Bookings are now open for two exceptional days of focused business engagement, on 13th and 14th June 2018, in the build-up to one of the world's flagship races, The 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The FLConsulting team is delighted to launch the 11th edition of the International Business Convention, a unique event combining business, motorsport and gastronomy - where 100 companies will gather to generate business through one-to-one pre-arranged meetings, presentations, visits, exhibition/demonstration showcases and event partnership.
Behind the excitement and glamour of motorsport lies the equally exciting and passionate manufacturing industry that is at the forefront of performance engineering and services. Since the first International Business Days Le Mans in 2008, many international companies have benefited from engaging, networking and growing their business at what has become a vital hub for buyers and suppliers not only involved in the motorsport industry, but also more widely in broader transportation-related industries. Returning companies have already signed up for this new edition, with even more new companies due to confirm soon.
The event will include 4 presentations focused on innovation
- Energy hybridisation by the ESTACA
- Measure serving manufacturing by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Additive manufacturing in all its forms by Stratasys
- Structural composites: the final lightening by Hutchinson
New features for 2018:
- “Additive Manufacturing Village” gathering companies specialised in additive manufaturing
- Round table about “An efficient Technology Watch” will be held on Thursday 14th June in the morning. Technology Watch is the systematic procedure of capturing, analysing and exploiting useful information for strategic decision making in a company or organisation.
- A new “invited visitor” package will allow participants to bring customers and prospects on the same day for meeting them, showcasing their products and capabilities to them and talking about potential business
About International Business Days Le Mans (since 2008):
- 2,000 + 1-to-1 pre-arranged meetings have been held
- 96% of delegates provided positive feedback on the programme
- 70 industrial sectors from 18 countries have been represented
- 1000 + participants have taken part
- 35% of participating companies have returned
See the event brochure
See the 1st Press Release
See the 2nd Press Release
Please visit www.ibdlemans.com for a full overview of what this unique programme offers.
Save the date and let’s meet on 13th and 14th June 2018 to explore new motorsport business!
MIA members special offer: 15% discount on tickets, sponsorship packages and advertising at IBD Le Mans 2018
For further information and to book:
+33 6 82 56 45 80
Copyright-free pictures are also available on www.ibdlemans.com