Job Seekers - Motorsport and Automotive Jobs Fair - Autumn
Location: Warwick Hall, Stoneleigh Park
Motorsport & Automotive Jobs Fair
Wednesday 19 October 2016
10:00 - 16:00
Warwick Hall, Stoneleigh Park
Take the next step in your career - find your next employer
Following the success of the first Motorsport and Automotive Jobs Fair, this popular event will be returning in October. With over 30 high profile companies from the motorsport and automotive sectors exhibiting, there won’t be a better opportunity to get your foot in the door.
If you are actively seeking employment, or are studying and want to know which route to take – this is the event for you! Get advice from the experts, meet with key companies and take the next step in your career.
Several job seekers found their dream job at the March Jobs Fair. You could be like them, come along with your CV, show your skills and enthusiasm and don’t miss this opportunity to impress your potential employer.
Why should you attend?
- Open to all 16+ looking for a career in these exciting industries
- Potential placements available – if you are in education but would like to gain relevant industry experience, or help with a dissertation or thesis, there may be a company willing to help
- Graduate opportunities – ahead of the graduate schemes opening for 2017/18, meet directly with these companies
- Find companies that you hadn’t otherwise considered – the motorsport and automotive industries have a dynamic supply chain, speak with a broad range of companies
- CV and Interview Clinics – with recruitment agencies and specialists in the field, providing you with helpful tips to give you a better chance of standing out from the crowd
This event is FREE to attend for job seekers
The MIA has put together a list of top tips for attending the jobs fair. Simply click here to see it.
For more information, please contact Charlotte White
on +44(0)2476 692 600 or email email@example.com