The 2008/2009 Annual General Meeting of the Motorsport Industry Association
Location: Mercedes GP Petronas, Brackley
MEMBERS' FORUM AND AGM
Wednesday 10 March 2010
2.00pm - 5.30pm
‘GROW YOUR INDUSTRY'
Share ideas with others from the industry, identify how to preserve cash and grow your business over the next few years. The MIA needs to hear what we must do to help you succeed. This Open Forum will include well informed and valuable insights from industry experts, and answers to your questions in a frank and helpful discussion with fellow members. Chris Aylett, Chief Executive, will lead this Open Discussion with members - these are just a few examples of questions which members' have raised recently - these, and others, can be discussed in the Forum:
• How can the MIA help members preserve cash and grow business in the next three years?
• Will the next three years still see the USA as having the best GROWTH potential for Motorsport exports?
• Can the MIA play a closer role with the FIA to help on technical matters - if so how?
• How will spending reductions in top level teams affect MIA members over the next three years - anything we can do to help?
• Is government lobbying, to keep the industry profile high, of value to members - if so what messages should we carry?
Attendance is restricted to one person per member company.
For more information please contact Jayne Thomas
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com