Exhibitors - Motorsport and Automotive Jobs Fair - Autumn
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Motorsport & Automotive Jobs Fair
Wednesday 19th October 2016
10.00 - 16.00
Warwick Hall - Stoneleigh Park
Linking job seekers with employers - Book today
Following the successful launch of the first Fair in March, with over 1,000 attendees actively seeking employment and 25 motorsport and automotive employers in attendance, October will see the return of our second Motorsport & Automotive Jobs Fair. The Fair attracts students, graduates, job seekers and universities, to meet and engage with employers from the Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
Employers, this is your opportunity to take centre stage at this all-day fair, showcasing your company to top quality potential candidates utilising the motorsport halo. This Fair is the perfect platform to get your company known to the recruitment pool within the audience. A chance to demonstrate the wide range of roles available within these industries, within and outside Formula One, and highlight the expanding opportunities in the ever growing British Automotive Industry. Over 500 CVs were collected, with a number of the roles now filled with candidates as a direct result of discussions at the March fair.
“The Jobs Fair was a major success for Hewland. We spoke to a large number of quality candidates on the day and organised follow up sessions with many. We have subsequently made 2 appointments to our engineering team with the new recruits joining us very shortly and supporting our business growth. The jobs fair proved to be a very cost and time effective option for us and we would certainly look to support similar future events.” Steve Robins - CEO - Hewland
Sign up if you are an employer wanting to provide talented, work-eager people with the opportunities to help them fulfil their potential and progress their careers. This event is open to organisations able to offer real employment opportunities for job seekers, graduates, students, school leavers and young people interested in training and apprenticeships.
- An opportunity to meet potential recruits - emphasise to them the benefits of working for your business.
- Project work - promote your placement opportunities to students.
- New ideas, understanding or technology - promote your employment opportunities to students who can help your current staff implement new business ideas, understand new business practices and develop / implement new technologies.
- Placement to graduate recruitment - If you are impressed with the work and performance of a student who has completed a placement with you, offer the student a graduate level opportunity.
- An opportunity to visit workshops targeted for your business - hear the latest on the apprenticeship levy and the automotive matching service.
Exhibitors already confirmed:
• Alcon Components • Alexander Associates Motorsport Recruitment • Base Performance Simulators • Cranfield University • Hewland Engineering • Integral Powertrain • MAHLE Powertrain • McLaren Automotive • McLaren GT • Mercedes AMG High-Performance Powertrain • Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team • M-Sport • MIA Schools of Race Engineering and Mechanics • National College for Motorsport • The One Group • RML Group • Skillnet • SS Tube Technology • Titan Motorsport and Automotive Engineering • UWTSD Swansea • Vocis • Xtrac •
Exhibitor packages available:
Price: • MIA Member - £350 + VAT • Non-Member - £450 + VAT • Educators - £400 + VAT
Price: • MIA Member - £500 + VAT • Non-Member - £600 + VAT • Educators - £550 + VAT
Extra advertising opportunities:
To book an advert and to see the advertising opportunities pack, click here
Many partnership packages also available ranging from sponsorship of job interview workshops and CV clinics, to editorial into our brochure, branding and display opportunities (packages from £1,250). For any question about partnership opportunities, please contact Fiona Aylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorraine Williams at email@example.com
Video highlights from the first Fair in March can be seen here.
Limited places available - register today
For more information please contact Charlotte White on +44 (0)2476 692600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions apply