MIA Business Workshops at Autosport International 2011
Location: NEC, Birmingham
Maximise your Business Potential
at Autosport International 2011
13th-14th January 2011
Helping you to develop your business leads
Let the MIA organise for YOU a one-hour, specially-targeted, business workshop* to attract buyers and decision-makers during the trade-only period of the Autosport International Show 2011.
This will add extra value to your investment of time and money in this important show. These workshops really have been proven to work!
Each year, more companies are using workshops to promote their products or services. Our workshops will allow you to reach a targeted group of industry executives who are already interested in your proposition. They attend because they want to be there and hear more - so they are ‘pre-qualified’ sales leads, the most productive of all!
- Use your workshop as a product launch platform, press briefing opportunity or company presentation.**
- Invite key business clients for an exclusive presentation or focused business meetings adding value to their Autosport International visit.
- Open the doors to your workshop and promote your business to the thousands of business visitors at the show.**
- Holding your workshop at Autosport International will allow you to actively promote it to the entire trade audience of over 27,000 domestic and international trade visitors.***
- This is an extremely cost-effective additional access channel to your target market.
- Pick your preferred session time available throughout the Thursday trade day.
- Workshops are conveniently located in the Concourse Suites, just outside the main exhibition hall, with numerous catering options to suit your needs.
- Workshops have previously been delivered by NASCAR, Delcam, Pi Research, MIRA, EMW Picton Howell LLP, Northamptonshire Enterprise Ltd, CSW: The Winning Technology, and Clemson University.
- Member Rate - £600 +VAT****
- Non-member Rate - £750 +VAT****
Discounted Travel - Please note, we can arrange discounted travel courtesy of Virgin Atlantic, Click here for more details.
Don’t miss this fantastic business opportunity – Click here!
For more information please contact Carrim Bundhun
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Terms & Conditions apply
** Workshops are only available to organisations who are exhibiting at Autosport International 2011
*** It is the responsibility of the organisation running the workshop to actively promote and market their event.
**** Taxes will increase from 17.5% to 20% on 4 January 2011. All new bookings and existing bookings paid from 4 January will be charged VAT @ 20%