MIA International Business Sales & Trade Workshop at PRI 2015
Location: Meeting room 211, Indiana Convention Center
MIA International Business Sales & Trade Workshop at
10.00 - 14.00
9th December 2015
Meeting room 211
Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, USA
Export your way to Success
Learn how to maximise YOUR international two-way trade - Click here
Buying and selling is the heart of every PRI Show, this December, the world is coming to PRI to TRADE.
Building international two-way business has never been more important for US companies and the 45,000 visitors from 67 countries who will attend the show.
PRI and MIA want to help you build your international trade and the best way to do that is meet those who have the knowledge you need. This FREE half-day conference on Wednesday December 9th will do just that.
You can listen, learn, meet and discuss success with our panel of experienced business leaders from the USA and Europe, all of whom have first-hand experience of successful international two-way trade in motorsports.
- Benefit from meeting and exchanging ideas with delegates keen to grow their international trade
- Hear ‘case-studies’ directly from experts and learn the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of global two-way trade
- Hannes Gruber - Solution Engineer Racing - AVL - Topic - Global
- Chris Paulsen - President - C&R Racing & PWR - Topic - US, UK & Australia
- Scooter Brothers - Director - Comp Performance Group - Topic - US & Europe
- Jon Hourihan, Chief Executive Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific – Goodridge - Topic - Global
- Martin Jones - Business Development Manager - MOOG - Topic - Europe & US
- Benjamin Grenon, Managing Director - Speedshare - Topic - Asia & US
- Jim Moore, General Manager Americas - Speedshare - Topic - Asia & US
- Chris Milne – General Manager – Turbosmart - Topic - Australia & US
- Mark Cooper - US Department of Commerce - Indy - Topic - Government Support
- Pat Goodridge - Sales Manager - Variohm - Topic - Europe
International Delegates - why should you attend? The US racing market is valued at over $13.5 billion, comprising of 400,000+ participants. Before the show starts, you need to meet US companies who want to trade internationally and they will be at this conference – so make an early start!
USA delegates – why should you attend? The world market for motorsports is growing fast and you need to know if and how your company should take its share. Australia, South America, India and China want to buy from the USA – and Europe is the largest motorsports market, by far. Just one country in Europe – the UK - has sales worth $14 billion and is home to over 4000 specialist motorsport companies in 200 square miles – they want to trade with you!
Grab this chance and claim YOUR share of these lucrative markets in 2016
Plan to call by the MIA Business Lounge (Booth 4033) for export advice and meet international experts and key buyers
Register for this FREE half-day conference today! - Click here
For more information or to register please contact Carly Latcham on +44 (0)2476 692600
or email email@example.com