MIA Members - VIP tickets for Advanced Engineering
12 Oct 2018
First 50 registrations to be upgraded to VIP status
The MIA is pleased to be a supporter of the Advanced Engineering Show, the organisers of which are offering the first 50 of our members registering as delegates a FREE VIP place at the 10th anniversary show (31st Oct - 1st Nov, Birmingham NEC).
All VIPs get exclusive access to the Silverstone Technology Cluster VIP lounge. Hurry as we only have room to guarantee the first 50 from this link!
Your exclusive access to the Silverstone Technology Cluster VIP Lounge includes:
- Networking with some of the advanced engineering industry's biggest players - each of the STC's founding members as well as CEO Pim van Baarsen will be present.
- Benefiting from complimentary tea & coffee
- Browsing and relaxing with complimentary industry magazines in the lounge
- Access to the FREE charging station
Get invited to networking drinks – get the scoop from the movers and shakers!
Why attend the Advanced Engineering Show?
You can do a whole year's worth of learning and sourcing in 48 hours:
- 600 supply chain exhibitors under one roof across aero, auto, composites, performance metals and connected manufacturing
- Six forums, 200 conference sessions - all CPD certified and free to attend with your registration. Hear from presenters from the likes of Airbus, JLR, IBM, Siemens and many more...
Continuing Professional Development certifications from our Open Forums. This acknowledges the effective professional development visitors of the forum gain, helping broaden industry knowledge