MIA USA Business Development Mission 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC & Indianapolis, IN
Develop your business in the World’s
LARGEST MOTORSPORT MARKET
15-24 May 2015
Charlotte, NC & Indianapolis, IN
Explore the two leading business centres of US Motorsports - Book Today
2015 will see the MIA once again, run this successful mission which allows delegates to explore the two leading business centres of US Motorsport. Charlotte/Mooresville and Indianapolis/Brownsburg are home to buyers in NASCAR, IndyCar, Drag Racing, USC and GRC.
Nothing rivals this opportunity, visit both or just one business centre - you choose. Both give you the chance to ‘walk-the walk’ at their very best race events.
Motorsport is worth 6-Billion Dollars to the economic impact to the State of North Carolina
North Carolina is home to 90% of NASCAR Teams
North Carolina is the home to more than 1,000 Teams, Tracks, Businesses and Educational Institutions related to motorsports.
Indianapolis is home to $425 million motorsports industry
With 440 companies and 8,000+ skilled motorsports workers, Indianapolis has the expertise and experience you need to accelerate your business forward.
Every tour will include:
Unrivalled access to US companies using the MIA's extensive network of US motorsport contacts before, and during, the business visits and shop tours - engage directly with buyers and specifiers
- Arrangement of dedicated one-to-one meetings and introductions with contacts of interest to you.
- Promotion of your company to targeted US buyers, prior to your arrival, to encourage their active interest
- Your place at VIP business networking events at each centre - meet real decision-makers, buyers and the opportunity to invite your own guests along too
- MIA hands-on support from the moment you book. Dedicated, experienced staff, in the US and UK, to help you fix meetings, escort your tour and arrange local transport and travel
- Specially-discounted travel and room rates at good hotels in Charlotte and Indianapolis
- Your chance to experience top class US racing first-hand*
Confirmed visits/meetings include:
- Chip Ganassi Racing IndyCar Team
- Gene Stefanyshyn - NASCAR
- Gian Paolo Dallara - Dallara
- Penske Racing NASCAR Team
- Richard Childress Racing & Earnhardt Childress Racing Engines
- Riley Technologies
- Wayne Taylor Racing
- Will Philips - IndyCar
Previous visits include:
• Chip Ganassi Racing • ECR Engines • Hendrick Motorsports • Honda Performance Development • NASCAR • Penske Racing • Richard Childress Racing • Riley Technologies • Toyota Racing Developments •
• Andersen Promotions • Andretti Autosport • C&R Racing • Don Schumacher Racing • Indycar • Global Rallycross Championship • John Force Racing • Lucas Raceway • Team Penske • Wayne Taylor Racing •
A unique opportunity to get your foot in the door in the USA - Book Now at last year's rates!
- Charlotte or Indianapolis (One Tour)
- One Delegate - £450 + VAT
- Two Delegates - £750 + VAT
- Charlotte and Indianapolis (Two Tours)
- One Delegate - £600 + VAT
- Two Delegates - £1,000 + VAT
Discounted flights available through our travel partner Virgin Atlantic - Click here for further details.
For more information please contact Carly Latcham on +44 (0) 2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Separate ‘Race Day Packages’ available for NASCAR Sprint Charlotte All-Stars and Indy 500
** Terms and conditions apply - Does not include flights & accommodation