MIA member Mercedes-AMG Petronas set a new record at Barcelona 2019 Spanish GP
14 May 2019
Mercedes-AMG Petronas set a new record with their fifth consecutive one-two finish of the season at Barcelona 2019 Spanish Grand Prix.
Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport win in Barcelona
- Lewis took his 76th career victory today - his third of the 2019 season and fourth at the Chinese Grand Prix
- Valterri finished the Spanish Grand Prix in P2, completing a 1-2 for the team
- Lewis claimed his fifth fastest lap in Spain, equalling Italy for the most he's scored at any Grand Prix
- Lewis (112 points) leads the Drivers' Championship by seven points from Valtteri (105 points)
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport (217 points) lead Ferrari (121 points) by 96 points in the Constructors' Championship
- Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG & Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars, accepted the Constructors' trophy on behalf of the team
To view the press information in full, please click here.