MIA members register today for May 9th online briefing regarding £30m funding
08 May 2018
The Advanced Propulsion Centre’s (APC) 10th funding competition, APC10, is making up to £30 million available for the development of low carbon powertrain technology in the UK.
APC is now welcoming applications from UK-based R&D projects that require funding for technologies which significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions and improve air quality. The projects must focus on technologies directly linked with the long-term development of zero-emission capability in the automotive industry, such as:
- alternative propulsion systems
- electric machines and power electronics
- energy storage and energy management
- lightweight vehicle and powertrain structures
- thermal propulsion systems
The APC are looking for projects that support the UK’s long-term capabilities in the design, build and manufacture of zero-emission vehicles. These projects, and their technologies should help make those capabilities a permanent part of the UK’s supply chain.
- 9 May 2018 – Online briefing event
- 27 June 2018 12:00pm – Competition closes
- 16 July 2018 – Applicants invited to interview