MIA Media Day (Members Only)
We are sorry to inform you that we have taken the very difficult decision to cancel our 2009 Media Day. After speaking to all our members, it is clear that you need to concentrate your efforts and resources on securing and delivering sales at this present time, and as a result there has not been sufficient uptake for this year’s event.
Our aim is to listen to the needs of our members, and although we are disappointed to cancel our Media Day, we completely understand and appreciate the need to focus on sales. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please do not hesitate to contact the MIA office if you have any questions.
Don't miss out on this year's MIA Media Day
2 June, Rockingham
Kindly supported by
This year’s Media Day is developing at break-neck speed! Last year’s Journalists are lining up to attend this year, for them this day is a fantastic opportunity to obtain industry exclusives and a stock of article material - material provided by you. This is a unique and invaluable experience with up to 100 Journalists clamouring to interview you; it is an event not to be missed. The MIA Media day is the perfect stage for a product launch, the facilities are outstanding and the media involvement is unrivalled.
MIA exhibitors will have the exclusive opportunity to maximise product and company exposure to a wide selection of media and journalists. They will also have the chance to offer journalists test drives plus technical, vehicle and performance demonstrations.
This is a unique opportunity for manufacturers to meet with the media one-on-one to exchange information, share ideas, review new products and enhance exposure.
- Maximise your media exposure
- Promote your company or product to bespoke media
- The ideal forum for a product launch
- Great value for money
- This is a unique and invaluable opportunity; one not to be missed.
As an exhibitor you will save time, money and effort by gaining maximum media exposure in one day. We structure the day so that Exhibitors and Journalists get the most out
of the event.
We will provide:
- Breakfast and lunch for two representatives of your company.
- A trestle table or equivalent space in the exhibition area, to display what you have to offer and we also have the facilities to enable you to display and test a vehicle/s should you wish.
- Your company will receive a mention in selected marketing leading up to the event.
- Your company will receive exposure in the MIA Email Bulletin.
- Your company profile in the day's program.
- Interview opportunities with up to 60 Journalists in 20min slots throughout the day.
- Opportunity to provide information for press packs (distributed to all Journalists attending on the day).
- A full list of attending Journalists for follow up purposes.
- Your company will feature in the post event press release.
- Your company will be given two free tickets to our up and coming workshop dedicated to making the most of your marketing and what Journalists and Editors look for out of an interview and press release, headed up by high profile magazine editors and PR companies.
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the day, ensuring your company and logo is associated with the MIA Media day 2009 on a global scale, just contact Fiona.Aylett@the-mia.com for more information.
This is an exceptional opportunity available only to MIA members.
For more information please contact Clare Stone
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Terms and Conditions apply