Members’ Business Networking Hosted by Moog including a visit to the Bugatti Trust
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire and Prescott Hill Climb
Members’ Business Networking
including a visit to the Bugatti Trust
Wednesday 21 April 2010
3.30pm – 7.00pm
Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire and Prescott Hill Climb
Spaces are strictly limited – book today!
Join us for a networking reception gaining a privileged insight into Moog’s facilities and Prescott Speed Hill-Climb, the home of The Bugatti Trust. The afternoon will include a full tour of Moog and also a visit to the Bugatti Trust, a unique exhibition showcasing the history and impact of this iconic marque.
Moog has been at the forefront of sub miniature actuation systems in motorsport since 1982, and has continuously developed a range of products and systems for actuation in many types of motorsport including Formula 1, World Rally Championship (WRC), Moto GP, Touring Cars, and Le Mans Prototypes.
- 3.30 – 4.00 Arrival at Moog, business networking and refreshments
- 4.00 – 4.20 Short presentation about Moog's Motorsport products
- 4.20 – 4.40 Business update from Chris Aylett, MIA CEO
- 4.30 – 5.30 Ongoing networking and guests are taken in groups for a full tour of the Moog facilities including their Motorsport Assembly and Test area, machine shops and aerospace facility.
- 5.30 – 7.00 Move to Prescott Speed Hill-Climb, and the home of The Bugatti Trust (12 minute drive)
- Guided tour of the Bugatti Trust Exhibition from the curator Richard Day, Business networking and wine reception with refreshments
- Ongoing networking and close at 7.00pm
For New MIA Members, the first ‘How to Maximise Your Membership’ event will take place at Moog between 14:00 - 15:50. This is your opportunity for you, as a new MIA member, to fully understand the MIA’s vast array of services and how best the MIA can work for you to ensure you gain full benefit of your membership.
If you have any questions or would like to attend, please contact Tracy Dewhirst directly via telephone, 02476 692600 or email, email@example.com. N.B. There is no cost to attend this part of the event and it is open to MIA members who have joined in the last 6 months.
- Member - £10.00 + VAT*
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*To confirm your place, immediate payment is required
£5 will be donated to the Motorsport Foundation®. This generates funds for good causes to develop the UK motorsport industry and the sport.